Explore Arizona’s Adventure Corridor from Oracle with our latest model Polaris RZR XP2 or XP4 1000 off-road UTV, and many miles of track for your enjoyment.
CUSTOM GROUP ADVENTURE TOURS FOR LARGE GROUPS IN ORACLE
- Minimum 25 per person guided tour rate
- 2 Hours Per person
- 4 Hours Per person
- Minimum 10 per person guided tour rate
- 2 Hours
- 4 Hours
Experience Safe, Awesome, Off-Road Adventures You’ll Remember For a Lifetime
Custom Group Adventure Tours for Large Groups in Oracle
The following is an all-inclusive packaged rate for Oracle, Arizona
The cost includes 2 or 4-hour tours of the Coronado National Forest. The Coronado National Forest’s 15 Sky Island mountain ranges offer awesome scenery, diverse vegetation from deserts to conifer forests, and a wide variety of recreation settings from pristine wilderness to places with many amenities. Millions of people visit the Coronado each year to sightsee and enjoy the great outdoors.
Meet your tour guide Kevin: Kevin has lived in Sedona, AZ for 13 years sharing the history, geology and energy sites both as an off-road tour and trolley guide. Kevin is half South American Native (from Ecuador), and is well versed in North American Native history and medicine wheel practice. CD’s of his music can be purchased at serenityquestaz.com.
- Helmets are required when under 18 years of age.
- Deposit of 1/2 down is required at the reservation in advance. After the reservation is made, NO changes may occur.
- Required payment is due in full 1 week in advance. NO REFUNDS.
- $15 insurance is required per machine.
- Fuel charge, gratuity for guides, and any merchandise purchased will be added at the end of the tour.
Titan Power Sports and Rentals can respond to quotes in less than 48 hours if the tour form is fully filled out. To obtain a quote, please email [email protected] and request a tour form.
Due to unforeseen accidents, Titan requires a minimum of $3,000 hold/verification of funds. The hold is released at the end of the day when all machines are brought back damage-free. Additional liability waivers must be signed along with additional expenses if an accident occurs.
Contact your account manager for questions.